Translate

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Runnin' Down A Dream...swing coat finished!

The swing coat finished Thanksgiving morning. I'm very pleased how this piece turned out. Yes, the name of this coat is "Runnin' Down A Dream", a song by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers:

I'm runnin' down a dream,
that never would come to me.
Workin' on a mystery,
goin' wherever it leads.
Runnin' down a dream.

My friend Sarah was more than happy to model the coat for me saying it was much warmer than the other one. I want to thank the following sellers on Etsy with whom I did business.

Aspenmoonarts
Kittygrrlz
TerraBellaSpun
CamelShoppe
LaTeaDaDesigns
Ilashdesigns
JazzTurtle
Whorlingtides
simplytwisted
I also want to thank Linda Dixon for the polymer clay beads that were made for the coat. I also used commercial bought yarns and ribbons to pull all of this together. It was one fun project.

4 comments: