Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scarf in Crochet



When you grow up in cold weather and snow...later move to the south in your adult life, it's difficult for me actually LIKE this weather. It snowed in Alabama Friday, and disappeared Saturday. Now that I can handle.
Sunday was a beautiful photography day and so I caught up on a few items that I needed to get pictures and eventually list them in my shop. This scarf is one of them. This is "Alaskan Midnight Sun". The yarn came from an artist in Anchorage "AlaskanNancy". The yarn was a self striping sock yarn in a superwash wool. Once I finished this piece I was instantly drawn to the colors and the abstract beauty.

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is awesome! I would want to buy that yarn if I hadn't dyed it myself. Now I want to dye more of that colorway!

    ReplyDelete