Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2009

plus two more


I was in a color wonderland earlier this week creating these. It was fun walking into my closet and selecting wonderful colors from such talented spin/dye artists from all over the world. I present you two more skinnies.
This first colorway was inspired by a ball of handspun wool from Ireland I bought from maisiehandspun she called "pools". I combined this with lopi wool from Iceland and a soft cream acrylic to compliment. I will probably name this "the pools at Coolmore".

I had to do a skinny in red and so here it is. This piece contains a handspun from mulchandmore and theflyingewe, both from beautiful Michigan. I paired it up with some wonderful specialty yarns that really pulled this piece together beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment